Each pageant produced by Precious Pageants will follow the same rules and regulations. Please read the following guidelines carefully.
1. All judges ' decisions are final.
2. Registration Form and Entry Fee, paid in full by PayPal or Check/Money Order, must be received by the deadline in order to complete Registration. There will be late payments accepted until Wednesday, April 16th. All late registrations are subject to a late entry fee. 3. By signing the Entry Form, you agree to abide by all Rules and Regulations, and all information provided by you is factual. Any information found to be false will result in the immediate disqualification of the contestant(s) and a forfeiture of Entry Fee(s).
4. By signing the entry form, you agree that you are fully responsible for the safety of your own child(ren). You hold Precious Pageants and its affiliates non-responsible.
5. Siblings receive a discount of $10. All Registration Forms and Entry Fees must be submitted together and paid in full.
6. Discounts are not valid with any other offer. Only one discount per family.
7. Once both Registration Form and EntryFee have been received, you will be sent a confirmation email from the Pageant Director. This email will also contain a Welcome and Informational Packet with additional information for Pageant Day.
8. One female adult is allowed backstage per contestant.
9. Precious Pageants may use the names and photos of contestants taken on Pageant Day for publicity purposes.
10. There will be no booing or any other forms of negativity allowed on Pageant Day by contestants, parents, or audience members. Anyone found doing so will be asked to leave immediately with no refunds given of any kind.
***Rules and Regulations are subject to change at any given time at the Pageant Director's discretion. Any changes will be sent to the email you provided.***
Content copyright . PRECIOUSPAGEANTS.COM. All rights reserved.